Pediatric Brain Injury
Newborns, infants and young children who suffer brain injury often require lifetime medical care. They may require wheelchairs, handicapped accessible vans, lift systems, home health care assistance, special schooling and even 24-hour nursing care.
At The Lancione Law Firm we believe that families who have suffered due to a pediatric brain injury caused by an accident or medical negligence should not have to bear the tremendous financial cost of caring for their child alone. John Lancione is a champion for victims of medical malpractice, birth injury and accidents caused by negligence throughout the State of Ohio. We believe that by holding negligent parties accountable for the harm they cause, we can improve the standard of care state and nation wide.
Trust Attorney John Lancione To Help You Get The Compensation You Need.
John Lancione has a proven record of success in obtaining substantial verdicts and settlements in cases of birth injury – medical malpractice, such as pediatric brain injury and cerebral palsy resulting from:
- Improper use of vacuum extraction or forceps during assisted delivery
- Failure to detect umbilical cord problems such as a prolapsed cord that may result in fetal anoxia and brain damage
- Failure to perform an emergency Cesarean section (C-section) in a timely manner
- Failure to treat seizures after childbirth (may result in damage to the child’s brain)
- Improper monitoring of the baby’s vital signs during labor or delivery
If your child suffered a pediatric brain injury due to a doctor’s negligence or another’s careless actions, we encourage you to contact John Lancione, experienced medical malpractice and personal injury lawyer immediately. You have rights and options that need to be explored.
Tell Us Your Child’s Story In A Free Consultation
For almost 30 years, John Lancione a medical malpractice and birth injury expert at The Lancione Law Firm as fought for victims’ rights. If you or your family member has suffered from a medical mistake, John Lancione and the experts at The Lancione Law Firm can help. Contact Ohio’s top law firm specializing in birth injury and medical malpractice cases today. John Lancione is proud to serve clients in Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo, Akron and other communities throughout Ohio. Answers may only be a phone call away. Call 440-331-6100 or tell us about your case using our online form.
- Birth Injuries
- Birthing Complications
- Birth Trauma
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Causes Of Birth Injury
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Dangerous Drugs Related To Birth Injury
- Fetal Distress During Labor
- Midwife Error
- Nonobstetric Surgery During Pregnancy
- Obstetrical Nurse Negligence
- Oxygen Deficiency
- Placental Abruption
- Premature Rupture Of Membranes
- Prenatal Care Errors
- Preterm Delivery
- Uterine Ruptures
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cesarean Section Errors
- Future Of A Child With A Birth Injury
- Maternal Injuries During Birth
- Negligent High-Risk Birth Management
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Errors
- Wrongful Death
© 2017 The Lancione Law Firm